You are here:
Job description for JDE CNC
The JDE CNC will be responsible for all aspects of production system support and administration, including monitoring, installation, configuration, upgrades, capacity planning, performance tuning, backup and recovery of company’s JDE implementation.
- Troubleshooting – Production, ancillary systems and cross department policies.
- System security, maintenance and management.
- System documentation and change management.
- Support a monitoring system to maintain performance and availability.
- Provide on call support during and after business hours.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of general CNC Support administration/Management of JDE products.
- 3+ years experience with JD Edwards/WebSphere/Weblogic preferred.
- AS400/DB2, Linux/Oracle 9x,10x,11g and Windows/SQL Server 2005 and 2008 working experience.
- Experience with virtualization, servers, clustering, replication, hardware replication, and disaster recovery. Knowledge of versions prior to 9.X important.
- Strong knowledge in Package management, JDE security, OMW, scheduler, Load Balancing (App, Batch and Web) and Server manager.
- Third Party software as Create! Forms, Pay Base and DC Link (DSI) preferred.
- At least 2 full life cycles upgrade experience (8.x to 9.x).
- Good track record with Technical and Functional users.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong process experience required.
- Strong system support knowledge.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with concurrent deadlines.
Job Description for JDE Technical Consultant
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in JDE One World Xe & Enterprise One Version 8.9, 8.10, 8.11, 9.0
- Exposure to at least 2-3 JDE implementations
- Experience with Sales, Manufacturing & Distribution Modules in JDE
- Experience in building interfaces from JDE systems to other external systems
- Good exposure to the JDE tools with Message Queue, Message Broker, Oracle BI Publisher DD, TDA, BSVW, PO, DSA, RDA, FDA, TC, BI, XML, NER, BSFN, Power Forms, and Interoperability
- Exposure to Oracle SQL and PL/SQL programming languages
- Experience in interface development is highly desirable
Essential Skill Set:
- Excellent analytical, programming, problem solving and troubleshooting skill.
- Excellent Communication and written skills.
- Research and Learning on Emerging Technology and Processes.
- MBA / BE / B. Tech / MCA from a reputed colleges
Job Description for JDE Functional Manufacturing
- Should have 3-8 years of total experience in JDE Functional
- Candidate should have worked on the Shop floor, Product Data, Product Costing, Manufacture Accounting, Planning and Quality Modules
- Good if candidate has knowledge on Plant and equipment/Inventory management
- Knowledge on different type of manufacturing scenarios like Process manufacturing/Discrete manufacturing/Repetitive/Engineer to order
- Should be aware of different ways a WO can be created and different type of journal entries created during manufacturing process
- Should be aware of various cost methods used in WO
- Should have a very good manufacturing industry and business process knowledge
- Preferably end-to-end JDE project life cycle implementation experience will be an added advantage
- Exposure to onsite-offshore model will be an added advantage
- Exposure to US or other Global client engagement will be an added advantage
- Should possess excellent consulting, communication and interpersonal skills
- BE / BTech / BSc / BCA / MCA / MCM